Airport Ferry Services
Upstream Check-in Services
TurboJET provides an extensive service network covering main cities in the PRD region, linking up major airports including Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen airports. To cater to travelers' needs, TurboJET has been fine-tuning its offerings to deliver diversified services including the upstream check-in service. It provides travelers a hassle-free journey with the convenience of one-stop check-in service.
Upstream Check-in port: Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
Airline and baggage check-in service is available at the Check-in Counter on Level 2, Departure Hall, Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal. Boarding pass of participating airlines will be issued to passenger after check-in. Passengers do not need to go through any check-in procedures upon arriving SkyPier and also no need to go through immigration formalities at Hong Kong International Airport. Baggage will be tagged and delivered to the designated flight.
|Participating Airlines||Minimum Connection Time (Minutes)|
|With checked baggage||Without checked baggage|
|All Nippon Airways (NH)||80||65|
|Cathay Pacific Airways (CX)||80||65|
|China Airlines (CI)||80||65|
|Emirates Airline (EK)||80||N/A|
|EVA Airways (BR)||80||65|
|Garuda Indonesia (GA)||90||N/A|
|Hong Kong Airlines (HX)||80||65|
|Hong Kong Express (UO)||80||65|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||80||N/A|
|Mandarin Airlines (AE)||80||N/A|
|Thai Airways (TG)||80||75|
- Check-in counter closing time: 30 minutes before sailing time (please check sailing schedule in advance for flight connection)
- Passengers should have the above minimum connection time for flight connection upon arriving at SkyPier
- The service is only applicable to direct flights
- The service is currently not available for all US-bound flights until further notice
- There will be a service charge of MOP/HKD20 for each passenger using the service
- The service is not available at Macau Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal
Upstream Check-in port: Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
Airline check-in service is available at the Check-in Counter "J" on Level 2, Departure Hall, Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal. Passengers will only need to drop their baggage at the airline counter upon arrival at Shenzhen Airport.
Check-in Counter "J" Opening Hours: 08:30-19:00
China Southern Airlines(CZ) | Hainan Airlines (HU) | Sichuan Airlines (3U) | Xiamen Airlines (MF) | Hebei Airlines (NS) | China Eastern Airlines (MU) | Shandong Airlines (SC)
Service Charge: $20 per person (Free of charge during promotion period)
- Service only applicable to domestic flights operated by participating airlines
- Passenger should possess a valid ferry ticket, a valid passport with validity no less than 6 months and visa for intended destination/onward destination
- Passenger should arrive at the airport route check-in counter at least 30 minutes prior to sailing time to allow adequate time for check-in procedures (Group Passengers:75 minutes before sailing time (with check-in baggage); 60 minutes before sailing time (without check-in baggage))
- Passenger should arrive at the Shenzhen Airport 150 minutes before flight departure for check-in procedures (excluding the journey time to the Shenzhen Airport)
- Passenger should present documentary proof for holding a confirmed seat on flight e.g. Flight Ticket or E-ticket Receipt issued by respective airline. Travel itinerary will not be accepted as valid documentary proof.
- Passenger holding Staff Flight Ticket, Family Member Flight Ticket, Complimentary Flight Ticket (i.e. SA, RQ, Standby, IDXX, Waitlisted, etc) or Unconfirmed Flight Ticket (i.e. Open Ticket and Flight Date Changed Tickets without documentary proof) shall not be accepted
- TurboJET shall under no circumstance be held liable for any loss arising from change or cancellation of flight by airline, or those that result from passengers failing to comply with requirements set out by the Shenzhen Airport.
- TurboJET shall not be liable to any loss suffered by a passenger who fails to comply with the above requirements and rejected by their airline for boarding.
Upstream Check-in ports:
- HK Macau Ferry Terminal (G02 Shun Tak Centre)
- China Ferry Terminal, Kowloon
- Shenzhen Airport Fu Yong Ferry Terminal
Macau Express Link Service provides comprehensive check-in procedure for airlines and hassle-free baggage handling. Sea-to-air transfer passengers to Macau for flight connection at Macau International Airport do not need to go through immigration formalities at Macau ferry terminals. The check-in procedure for airlines departing from Macau International Airport will be handled at the upstream ports in which a temporary boarding pass will be issued and baggage will be tagged and delivered to the designated flight. Furthermore, a transit bus will directly connect passengers between the ferry terminal and the airport. Similar procedures apply to air-to-sea transfer passengers going back to Hong Kong/Shenzhen via Macau Airport. Details as below:
Participating airlines: Air
Macau | TransAsia Airways | Xiamen
* Check-in service not applicable to charter flights
Transit Bus Schedule
To/From Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
|11:50 15:00 17:10 18:45||11:30 12:15 13:00 14:15 18:10|
To/From Taipa Ferry Terminal
|11:00 13:45 16:00 19:00||10:30 11:45 13:15 14:00 17:00 18:00|
- Macau Express Link service fee for Sea-to-Air transfer is HKD/RMB 125 per person (Infants below 1 year old only need to pay a baggage charge of HKD10/RMB/person)
- Bus voucher for Air-to-Sea transfer is HKD/MOP75 per person
- Excess Baggage Charge for Sea-to-Air transfer is HKD/RMB 8/kg. Excess baggage will be charged separately at airport according to airline's tariffs
- Excess Baggage Charge for Air-to-Sea transfer is to be charged according to the published rate displayed at Macau Express Link counters
Minimum Connection Time
Via Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal: Passengers should arrive at the Express Link Check-in Counter at the upstream port not less than 3 hours and 45 minutes prior to flight departure for check-in procedures. Connecting flight should not be less than 1 hour and 45 minutes from the scheduled bus departure time.
Via Taipa Ferry Terminal: Passengers should arrive at the Express Link Check-in Counter at the upstream port not less than 3 hours and 15 minutes prior to flight departure for check-in procedures. Connecting flight should not be less than 1 hour and 15 minutes from the scheduled bus departure time.
For further details on Sea-to-air transfer, please contact:
(852) 2859 3401 (HK Macau Ferry Terminal)
(852) 2736 1629 (China Ferry Terminal)
Passengers without check-in baggage should arrive at the Express Link Ticketing Counter at Macau International Airport not less than 15 minutes before the transit bus departure time for ticket purchase. Passengers with check-in baggage should arrive not less than 45 minutes before the transit bus departure time.
Please note that the minimum connection time for TurboJET sailings from Macau International Airport is 45 minutes (Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal) / 30 minutes (Taipa Ferry Terminal) .
*Passengers are advised to check the transit bus and sailing schedules before using the Express Link Service.
Free Check-in Baggage Allowance(Sea to Air Transfer)
Economy Class: Not exceeding 20 Kg
Super Class: Not exceeding 30 Kg
For further details on "Macau Express Link" service, please contact (853) 2888 1228.
All information is subject to change without prior notice.