Airport Ferry Services
Upstream Check-in Services
For Connecting Flights at Hong Kong International Airport
Airline and baggage check-in service is available at the Check-in Counter on Level 2, Departure Hall, Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal. Boarding pass of participating airlines will be issued to passenger after check-in. Passengers do not need to go through any check-in procedures upon arriving SkyPier and also no need to go through immigration formalities at Hong Kong International Airport. Baggage will be tagged and delivered to the designated flight.
|Participating Airlines||Minimum Connection Time (Minutes)|
|With checked baggage||Without checked baggage|
|All Nippon Airways (NH)||90||65|
|Cathay Pacific Airways (CX)||80||65|
|China Airlines (CI)||80||65|
|Emirates Airline (EK)||90||N/A|
|EVA Airways (BR)||80||65|
|Garuda Indonesia (GA)||90||N/A|
|Hong Kong Airlines (HX)||80||65|
|Hong Kong Express (UO)||80||65|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||80||N/A|
|Mandarin Airlines (AE)||80||N/A|
|Thai Airways (TG)||90||75|
- Check-in counter closing time: 30 minutes before sailing time (please check sailing schedule in advance for flight connection)
- Passengers should have the above minimum connection time for flight connection upon arriving at SkyPier
- The service is only applicable to direct flights
- Japan Airlines only applicable to flight no: JL736, JL732, JL702, JL028 (Final destination of the journey should be in Tokyo or Osaka)
- The service is currently not available for all US-bound flights until further notice
- There will be a service charge of MOP/HKD20 for each passenger using the service
- The service is not available at Macau Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal
Macau Express Link Service
Macau Express Link Service provides comprehensive check-in procedure for airlines and hassle-free baggage handling. Sea-to-air transfer passengers from Hong Kong to Macau for flight connection at Macau International Airport do not need to go through immigration formalities at Macau ferry terminals. The check-in procedure for airlines departing from Macau International Airport will be handled at the Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal (Shop G02, Shun Tak Centre) in which a temporary boarding pass will be issued and baggage will be tagged and delivered to the designated flight. Furthermore, a transit bus will directly connect passengers between the ferry terminal and the airport. Similar procedures apply to air-to-sea transfer passengers going back to Hong Kong via Macau airport. Details as below:
Participating airlines: Air
Macau | TransAsia Airways | Xiamen
* Check-in service not applicable to charter flights
Transit Bus Schedule
To/From Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
|11:50 15:00 17:10 18:45||11:30 12:15 13:00 14:15 18:10|
To/From Taipa Ferry Terminal
|11:00 13:45 16:00 19:00||10:30 11:45 13:15 14:00 17:00 18:00|
- Macau Express Link service fee for Sea-to-Air transfer is HKD115 per person (Infants below 1 year old only need to pay a baggage charge of HKD10/person)
- Bus voucher for Air-to-Sea transfer is HKD/MOP70 per person
- Excess Baggage Charge for Sea-to-Air transfer is HKD8/kg. Excess baggage will be charged separately at airport according to airline's tariffs
- Excess Baggage Charge for Air-to-Sea transfer is to be charged according to the published rate displayed at Macau Express Link counters
Minimum Connection Time
Via Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal: Passengers should arrive at the Express Link Check-in Counter at Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal (Shop G02, Shun Tak Centre) not less than 3 hours and 45 minutes before flight departure for check-in procedures. Connecting flight should not be less than 1 hour and 45 minutes from the scheduled bus departure time.
Via Taipa Ferry Terminal: Passengers should arrive at the Express Link Check-in Counter at Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal (Shop G02, Shun Tak Centre) not less than 3 hours and 15 minutes before flight departure for check-in procedures. Connecting flight should not be less than 1 hour and 15 minutes from the scheduled bus departure time.
For further details on Sea-to-air transfer, please contact (852) 2859 3401
Passengers without check-in baggage should arrive at the Express Link Ticketing Counter at Macau International Airport not less than 15 minutes before the transit bus departure time for ticket purchase. Passengers with check-in baggage should arrive not less than 45 minutes before the transit bus departure time.
Please note that the minimum connection time for TurboJET sailings from Macau International Airport is 45 minutes (Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal) / 30 minutes (Taipa Ferry Terminal) .
*Passengers are advised to check the transit bus and sailing schedules before using the Express Link Service.
Free Check-in Baggage Allowance(Sea to Air Transfer)
Economy Class: Not exceeding 20 Kg
Super Class: Not exceeding 30 Kg
All information is subject to change without prior notice. For further details on "Macau Express Link" service, please contact (853) 2888 1228.